What is the name of these flower patterns on girls clothes?

I've been seeing girls with skirts and purses and dresses with these colorful mixed flower patterns I really like them they're cute and come in different colors

they look like this dress pattern: http://shopimages-pe.delias.com/301116_w_s.jpg

Favorite Answer

Floral print.

You sound in basic terms like me different than with a situation. i like to jot down and am a instructor's daughter, so I also have a reliable woman image to maintain. i'm regularly extremely girly so get waiting for a speech any time quickly. in case you think of your eye brows could desire to be formed in yet in any different case, attempt so by having some tweezers or going to the salon. whilst performed real, they are able to be exceptionally flirty. attempt deep area parting your hair as quickly as and a at the same time as and straightening. this could make you experience and look sleek. additionally deep area and upload a low pony tail for an stylish look. For any day on the pass sweetness, upload chunky jewelery and or a bright seize/handbag. Now on for the clothing. i comprehend the type you experience, unlike a nun, yet not a hooker. Skirts for me are regularly in basic terms a as quickly as and a at the same time as ingredient through fact they don't in wonderful condition o.k. with what I do at shcool (P.E., sitting on the floor, ect.) i think of a army blue above the knee length one might wholesome you. Tops and sweaters are significant too. decide for a vivid colored T-shirt and a purple/black sort setting up jacket for a girly, preppy look. in case you like each and every of this suggestion, e mail me and that i might desire to help. (and communicate approximately your writting)

Florals! :)