Excruciating stomach pain every five to ten minutes?

About every five to ten minutes I get extremely miserable stomach pain. I don't feel great in between the pain, but it's not nearly as bad. My whole stomach tightens and I literally double over in pain and want to scream because it hurts so bad. I've never had stomach pain that hurts this bad, and... show more About every five to ten minutes I get extremely miserable stomach pain. I don't feel great in between the pain, but it's not nearly as bad. My whole stomach tightens and I literally double over in pain and want to scream because it hurts so bad. I've never had stomach pain that hurts this bad, and frankly it's beginning to scare me. It has been going on really consistently all day (and started last night). I have tried to get up and move about and hope that I could shake it off, but no such luck was in my court today.
At this point I need some outside advice about what could possibly be happening? I have been considering going to the ER with the last couple of pains but it's very expensive and absolutely a last resort. Any advice on how to make the cramping less- i've tried advil, tums, pepto bismal, heating pad, crackers, sprite, etc. All the regular stuff isn''t helping. Anything you know or recommend would be of use! Thanks so much,
LG>