How to score hot guys this summer?

I like summer romances but i want options!

Any tips or tricks to snag some cute boys this summer?

I'm a 17 year old girl living in NYC

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, what do you enjoy to do?

Reading? Bookstore or open mic night at some cafe

Drink coffee- sit at a cafe

Enjoy music? Go to some sort of concert series in the city. You'll find them somewhere

Maybe hang around areas by colleges. Grab a girlfriend and chill around a campus that is closest.

Painting/Sculpting/Hiphop dancing/music classes: sign up for classes.

Check your newspaper or events paper and look for a class that interests you, if it's free thats even better. Those that help you learn another language are awesome too. A class is a great way to meet someone.

OR get a small part time job somewhere, you'll meet so many people. But stick with a job that's NOT a feminine clothing store, of course haha. Work in a food place or video game store or ice cream store etc etc

When you are at these places (of what you like to do) you're bound to meet someone with similar interests. ALSO it makes it easier for you to strike up a conversation with a boy.

• 9 years ago

Hallo young person in NYC. It is not clear from your post whether you want simply to er 'Hang out' with members of the opposite sex or to actually has sexual intercourse with a selection. At seventeen it's probably safer to just keep those horny youths at arms length however 'Hot' you may consider them to be. An unwanted pregnancy does so limit ones options in the career field and the decision to abort and terminate a life will stay with you for ever. Hey ho, at seventeen you don't want to hear about real life so, have fun, enjoy the company of the opposite sex but remember that Mother Nature is always waiting to add to her successes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NYC i live in a hopeless town called jackson mississippi. luckily there are summer parties that fraturnities host which everyone in my town attends. tips though. wear somthing pretty and go to concerts. hang out with your friends who are social with guys

• 9 years ago

Get off yahoo answers and go sit in Manhattan and when you see a hot boy walk by ask him out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

To make a notch, scratch, or incision in a warm gay guy you may desire to get a pointy knife and a few gas. Set the gay guy on fireplace and then make your notch. There ya flow. A scored, warm, gay guy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

go to clubs! start convos with guys you see across the room that catches your eye!! dont be afraid to be out there. (of course dont be a sl** lol) but just have fun, be confident , and start convos with guys ( get their numbers) NYC is the perfect place to do this!! plus guys love girls with confidence to have major confidence (: hope i helped!

• 9 years ago

Get off Yahoo Answers and find some for yourself.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Be sexually, believe it or not, guys like it when you act sexy. Say you want to have sex with him

• 9 years ago

spend time at the beach,

• 9 years ago

go to a beach

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.