Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 10 years ago

Which one of these cities is the closet and fastest to get to from Mansfield, Ohio?

all of the cities are in Ohio too.

Strongsville

Akron

North Olmsted

Canton

Columbus

Parma

Dublin

Richmond Heights

Maumee

Mentor

Lima

Niles or

Youngstown ?

Favorite Answer

You are online, go on Google maps, and see for yourself. Do you expect someone else to do YOUR WORK!?!?!? You are very lazy.

Mansfield is in North Central Ohio of the cities you listed I would rule out Lima and Youngstown

Maumee is the gateway to Toledo and North Olmstead is the same for Cleveland but by its position vis a vis Mansfield they would be my top choices,

Source(s): I hate Google Maps I would rather rely on my own knowledge.