Mario asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

If the 80's lakers and the 90's bulls played in a 7 game series, who would come out on top?

Favorite Answer

good question. I'd pick the Lakers cuz that team was stacked with more balance. Then again MJ is the GOAT. But to me the deciding factor would be that Kareem would have a major advantage over any 90's Bulls center.

probably the best Lakers roster of that dynasty:

Magic

Byron Scott

James Worthy

A.C. Green

Kareem

coach: Pat Riley

vs

Ron Harper

Michael Jordan

Scottie Pippen

Dennis Rodman

Luc Longley

coach: Phil Jackson

it'd be a great series, but I'd pick the Lake show.

Maybe someone should simulate this in NBA2K11 so we know for sure haha.

The 1990s Chicago Bulls. The Los Angeles Lakers were dominant and great in the 1980s, but I don't think they could have topped the Bulls from the 90s. I'm a Laker fan, but I still would say 90s Bulls over 80s Lakers.

Discover now the best sport betting system: http://sport-betting-tips.checkhere.info

Too many people think of sports betting as just something they do in their past time. However, many people can see the potential that exists if you manage to have the right sports betting strategy and correct approach to betting in general. Are you sick of losing? Interested in finding out how to turn your luck around? Do you want to know which sports betting strategies stand to help you make the most from your betting?

Any good strategy should allow you to place bets based on a systematic method. Of course there is always a random element or so called luck involved, but betting is all about stacking the odds in your favor. There should be no guess work involved or bets placed based on gut feelings. Betting is a business and it should be treated like one. Any money you use for betting needs to be separate from money you use for your daily life or anything else. How can you possibly expect to follow a strategy with money that was originally set aside to pay next week's rent with? You can't. This will help you to focus on the task of betting and remove any emotional strings attached to the money.

So what makes a good strategy or what should you look for in a strategy before you decide to implement it? Any good strategy needs to have a positive expectancy. This means that in the long run you will win. The hit rate of the strategy needs to be above 50% for you to be able to profit in the long run. An ideal win rate should be between 60 to 70%, because you will need to cover the fees and other expensive associated with betting. Is it feasible to expect you'll be able to find a system that has a 100% win rate? No, it isn't. The best you can do is find a system that has a positive expectancy and stick with it. In the long run you will make more money than you can possibly lose.

Keep whatever information and news you have about the teams as up to date as possible. Any changes in the teams makeup or factors that affect how the players play will great affect the potential outcome of a match. Make sure that you are constantly up to date on every aspect that affects the potential outcome of a match. Information is the key to winning at sports betting.

• jeff

the 80's lakers they won 5 titles playing against graet all time teams. they beat the 76'ers 2 times,

the celtics 2 times and the pistons once. all 3 of those teams had a championship team in the 80's named to the nba's top 10 teams of all time. the bulls were beating teams that were good for 1 or 2 seasons and in no way all time teams.

If you add your self that problem: Where may I get your hands on inside information which will provide me with an enormous advantage within the position and record bettors and increase my chances of picking the winner again and again and it's therefore simple to use even I'll realize it? Then, the clear answer you will find it here https://tr.im/r8dr1 .

The Zcodes System is rammed full of information for you really to digest. Zcodes System is not confined to at least one betting idea but rather looks to connection the data hole between a wide variety of betting specialists and its clients to ideally turn consumers into the authorities of the future.

• ?

90's bulls

• Felipe

90's bulls. Which is why Jordan is proclaimed as the best and not magic.

Well...I think the showtime Lakers were the most balanced team ever, but how can you bet against Jordan?

Bulls....

• Lakers in a rout 4-0

MICHAEL JORDAN SUCKS!!!