Acne is ruining my life. Please help? ?

I'm 16 and was 11 when I first got it. I have been bullies because of it and am still laughed at and left out because of it (my friends and family are embarrassed to go out with me.) I have been to the doctor twice and he has just given me creams that don't work ( this benzly peroxide cream and now I'm... show more I'm 16 and was 11 when I first got it. I have been bullies because of it and am still laughed at and left out because of it (my friends and family are embarrassed to go out with me.) I have been to the doctor twice and he has just given me creams that don't work ( this benzly peroxide cream and now I'm using dual gel which is just making it get worse but I've got another month treatment with it to go yet.) I have scars from previous spots all over my face (literally) and it makes me look so ugly, I lie in bed most nights and just cry about it. I have never been accepted in school because with it, I am the ugly one. Please help me I've also tried a LOT of the over the counter products such as clearasil and clean and clear etc
6 answers 6