Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

My periods every 14 days why?

k'so i just got my period april 1st after that ive been getting it ever 14 days then this last period it came late by 5 days and no i'm only 13 and i keep on getting it every 14 days even my friends who got it mid may theres is coming every 28 days when will mine go into a regular 28 day period help cuz i hate it coming 2wice a month when my friends get it once

and my friend said hers was like that she said its just because i just got it she said after a few months it will go regular is that true

Favorite Answer

Rest assured, your ok. My daughter is going through the same thing right now. I did call the advise nurse and asked if this was normal. The advise nurse said that as long as she's not weak or going through more than 1 pad in an hours time she's alright. I hope this helps you. Don't panic, I know this is a major inconvenience but it will be fine and regulate in time. My daughter is 13 also :)

It is true that with time your periods will get into a regular cycle, however your periods definitely shouldn't be this regular. You should really get it checked out with a doctor to see what's causing this.

GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!