Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why are WOMEN allowed to wear PANTS?

FEMINlSM has ruined EVERYTHING!! how would you feel if men wore dresses and skirts? i am a girl....and im proud to be one! i LOVE to wear cute dresses, skirts and blouses (not t-shirts)

......WOMEN: STOP DRESSING LIKE MEN!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Wear whatever you want and accord others the same privilege. I've never been confused with a man by anything I wore.

• 5 years ago

Just for the record, I love skirts and dresses too. But I also freeze at 65 degrees. If I'm going outside and it's cold, u better believe I'm putting on some tights, yoga pants, AND jeans. I'm weird, I know. That's me. But if u look at history, plenty of cultures have men in skirts and dresses (kilts, togas, and things of that nature). U might want to actually research that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Allowed, seriously? What other restrictions would you like to place on everyone of your sex without their consent? And you must not get out much. Some men do wear dresses and skirts.

You might have better luck ENCOURAGING women to dress more femininely. The way you put it makes me want to burn a dress.

• 9 years ago

I for one love women who wear skirts, but in the end it should be up to the woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex S
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Well. That's the point. Women are ALLOWED to wear pants. Not forced. If you don't like them, don't wear them. Your choice. I however fail to see what entitles you to make that decision for someone else.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You must be a liberal since you want to tell other people how to dress. People dress like they want to dress. Is this a great country. or what?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I always wonder why troll questions stay up yet actual questions somehow violate community guidelines ...

• x x
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Hell next they will get the vote and God forbid DRIVE.

Go to Saudi you'll like it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your complaining about feminism and yet acting like a feminist at the same time. I'm confused.

Source(s): Aubs
  • Rayne
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Because men can't keep theirs on!

Source(s): Anthony Weiner
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.