Creating a USB driver for Pantech.?

Hey, I recently renewed my contract with AT&T and upgraded to the Pantech Ease. Unfortunately Pantech never decided to create a USB driver for their devices (or so I've heard). I was wondering if it was possible to take a different driver and mod a few things to make it compatible with the Pantech Ease. Or to... show more Hey,
I recently renewed my contract with AT&T and upgraded to the Pantech Ease. Unfortunately Pantech never decided to create a USB driver for their devices (or so I've heard). I was wondering if it was possible to take a different driver and mod a few things to make it compatible with the Pantech Ease. Or to create a driver for it from scratch..
I did this same thing to get my Logitech Eye Toy (For Playstation 2) to work as a web-cam by using a different web-cam's driver and changing a couple lines of text.
Any tips, hints, drivers, links, help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Mason Webb.
1 answer 1