I Feel Like Guys Don't Like Me Because I'm Black?

Hi, I'm 14 and go to a mostly white school. In my school I'm known for being really smart, I'm class president and was voted most likely to succeed. I guess me being so good at school could be another reason guys don't like me. A lot of guys ask me, "how are you so good at school" and ask... show more Hi, I'm 14 and go to a mostly white school. In my school I'm known for being really smart, I'm class president and was voted most likely to succeed. I guess me being so good at school could be another reason guys don't like me. A lot of guys ask me, "how are you so good at school" and ask me for help that I give them. I try to be nice to everyone and I play sports to get involved.

Lookwise, I guess I'm okay. I almost got voted best dressed too, so I know I have good style. I have been told I could be a model so I know I'm not ugly. But both of my parents are straight from Africa, so I have really dark skin.
http://a983.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...
That's not me, or what I look like, but that is about the color of my skin.
So, do guys actually not date girls beause of the color of their skin? I'm in high school and don't want to miss out on that stuff just because of my skin color.