What're some fun things to do in PA?

My family and I are taking a trip of 3 to the Acme, PA area. What're some fun things to do there? We also might stop in Gettysburg, so what can we do there besides the National Military Park? One more thing: if you've been to that park, please give us some neat info on it. I've heard of Devils Den and the "Phantom Yankee Soldiers" on the battleground. Yes, I know about the tours:). Thank you, and don't forget about what to do in Acme (near Pittsburgh). Thanks so much!

:)

Favorite Answer

Kennywood is a great family friendly amusement park.

Idlewild and Soak Zone is great too.

Pittsburgh Children's Museum and PPG Aquarium

PNC Park - Pittsburgh Pirates baseball

Further south can check out Fallingwater

Grove City Prime Outlets for shopping.

Lots to do in the area. All sites I listed are either in, or within 45 minutes of Pittsburgh. It's a great area!

In Pittsburgh there are lots of neat parks and museums that you can go to.

How approximately seeing a action picture in a restored previous theater with a balcony you may sit down in? an identical theater that grew to become into in the unique "The Blob". that could desire to be the Colonial Theater in Phoenixville. you may desire to spend the day at Valley Forge Park and have dinner and capture a action picture later on in Phoenixville.