1R80 asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 years ago

Best AIRLINE to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco?

(Please only answer from past experience) Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I live in San Francisco and I have to do a lot of business work in LA (I fly out there about once every two months) and I've probably flown with just about every airline that goes out there.

Personally I like Virgin the best, they have a personal in flight entertainment system and even though it's a short flight it's pretty fun. If you bump yourself up to the economy plus class then you can pick what TV shows movies you want to watch.

It's a short flight, so the experience onboard doesn't matter as much as the experience at either end. Your airline choices are American, United, Delta, Southwest, and Virgin America from LAX, and JetBlue from Long Beach.

In terms of terminals and amenities, American and Virgin America fly out of Terminal 2 at San Francisco, which is about one month old and architecturally interesting. In comparison, JetBlue flies out of a (and I do not exaggerate) a glorified trailer park in Long Beach.

Overall ratings:

In Economy Class: American, Virgin America, Southwest, JetBlue (from Long Beach), United, Delta

In First Class: American, Delta, United

Source(s): Past experience

I flew from LAX to SFO more than a year ago and I used United. I liked it because I got upgraded to first class only because I had a status with them.

You have a choice of ; Delta, United, Virgin America, American Airlines and probably Southwest. I'd go with the cheapest if you want to save some money.

Cheers,

i might fly Southwest as Southwest has the main suitable time table. Alaska has favourite flights yet Alaska pushes christianity on its clientele with bible verses surpassed out to all human beings. Southwest is likewise worker owned so i like helping people who artwork on the airline.

southwest