university gpa lawsuit?

I was wondering if there is anyway to file a lawsuit against University of California **.

The grounds is that every other quarter or almost every quarter I would get academic probation.

After 3 years, the university finally disqualified me and I am no longer allowed to attend any UC.

I have attended a junior college for several years to raise up my overall GPA but its difficult because 3 years of poor grades is hard to recover from. What should I do?

2 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You have no basis to file a lawsuit. If you try it wouldn't even get to a summary judgment dismissal because you don't even have a legal basis to file a lawsuit and no lawyer in their right mind is going to represent you in such a frivolous action. If you try to represent yourself you'll most likely end up having to pay the legal fees of the universities' lawyers.

    Your grades, academic probation and dismissal from the California university system is no one's fault but your own. Take responsibility for your own actions.

  • 10 years ago

    the grades don't transfer from the junior college, only the credits. and i'm no lawyer or anything (but i've been on AP a couple times too) but 3 years of academic probation is a long time before you finally got should have tried harder when you were first put on it.

    Source(s): been on AP more than a few times myself but did better the next quarter and was fine.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.