Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Who would you like to see(cast) as the next indiana jones type character?

If this character were re-imagined? Ryan Gosling?Hayden Christensen,Johnny Depp,Daniel Craig,Clive Owen,Ashton Kutcher ,Ryan Reynolds?

Favorite Answer

Ok deffinatly NOT Ashton Kutcher ew. Daniel Craig already has the leading roll of James Bond. Johnny Depp---I don't know it wouldnt fit him to be honest. I think to be honest none of these you picked would work...its official Harrison Ford simply cannot be replaced.

• big

NO WAY!!! I am so comfortable to listen to this information. I have ALWAYS loved the ones films. I have the specific version set with administrators cuts and new movie photos. Whenever I must sit down and loosen up, have a film night time, I pop the ones into the DVD and simply veg. I could be thrilled so as to add one to the gathering. I wonder whether Harrison Ford goes to be reprising his position as Indiana Jones...By the way in which, I suggestion that Angelina Jolie would were an EXCELLENT 'daughter' of Indiana's, her strengths surely lie within the movement thrillers.

Nolan North all the way. He's practically made for an Indy role.