Who would you rather have on your team: Dwight Howard or Chris Paul?

BQ- Who would win this 2 on 2 Basketball game: Kobe & Pau Gasol or Devin Harris & Al Jefferson?

BQ2- Who would you rather have on your team: Josh Smith or Pau Gasol?

BQ3- Who would you rather have on your team: D-Howard or Andrew Bynum (healthy)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

CP3- the only thing Dwight has better than Chris Paul is Defense and that's cuz he so tall. CP3 give you good defense along with great offensive scoring and best passing in the league today.

BQ: Kobe and Pau

BQ2: Gasol

BQ3: Howard

• 9 years ago

What up the Codebreaker,

My team is the Lakers.

Given the Choice between: Dwight Howard or Chris Paul- i would rather have Dwight Howard because big men are harder to find than point guards and Dwight Howard is arguably the best defensive player in the league.

BQ: I'd go with Pau and Kobe. Pau and Kobe can guard Devin and Al one-on-one but i'm not sure Devin can handle Kobe one-on-one.

BQ2: I'd go with Pau on this one just simply because i think he's the better overall player and he has a true post (back to the basket game).

BQ3: If i could have Chris Paul and a healthy Andrew Bynum that might be the only scenario that i would prefer Bynum over Dwight Howard. But Dwight Howard is the better player of the two and it's not even close.

Nickster

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who would you rather have on your team: Dwight Howard or Chris Paul?

Depends on my role players, If I have decent other players, Id want Chris Paul to get those role players open shots.

BQ- Who would win this 2 on 2 Basketball game: Kobe & Pau Gasol or Devin Harris & Al Jefferson?

Are you kidding? Kobe and Gasol

BQ2- Who would you rather have on your team: Josh Smith or Pau Gasol?

Also depends on the team, if your an athletic run and gun transition team like the Thunder, then Smith, otherwise Gasol.

BQ3- Who would you rather have on your team: D-Howard or Andrew Bynum (healthy)?

D Howard, only if he learns how to make free throws.

• 3 years ago

Chris Paul. Then only think of this beginning lineup for the Mavs. Chris Pual, Caron Butler, Shawn Marion, Dirk Nowitzki, and Tyson Chandler. and stale the bench, Jason Terry, JJ Barea, Jason Kidd, Rodrigue Beabouis, Peja Stojakovic, Brendan Haywood, and Deshawn Stevenson. i'm extraordinarily effective the Mavs could win sixty 5+ with CP3.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ^_^
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

hmm a really tough one but i think i would take Chris Paul because he can score and pass perfectly.

BQ- this one is obvious Kobe and Pau

BQ2- Josh for his defensive and athleticism

BQ3- Dwight because he is the best center in the league

• 9 years ago

Dwight

• 9 years ago

Both

• 9 years ago

Howard

kobe & gasol

josh smith

Howard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.