Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Apples or Bananas ...............?

which is the ultimate fruit?

why do Arsenal collapse in the middle of the season ?- what can they do to to strengthen their squad and mount a challenge next season

how will Swansealona do next season?

OQ Are bullies really victims? or is it just teachers trying to be PC?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like apples but a banana is my favourite fruit.

Why do Arsenal collapse? Lack of quality in the squad? And maybe a loss of winning mentality since the real winners like Vieria left the club?

Swansea are a great passing side, but don't punish other teams simply because their strikers are not good enough. 2 good strikers and they'll survive.

OQ Yes it's people being PC and it's not usually teachers, but the government. Teachers get as annoyed as anyone else when they have to continue to waste their time on bad kids who couldn't care less, at the expense of those kids who are working hard (regardless of their ability).

Bullying is classified as a zero tolerance activity to every school (and to Ofsted), yet we both know it continues to happen.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Apples. Bananas (as we know them) are actually a man made fruit - have you ever seen a wild banana that has not been selectively breeded and thus affected by the human race. Really strange looking and bitter tasting. Apples just rock.

QQ Bullies are not always victims. Some people in this life just like to use other people as stepping stones.

• 9 years ago

Banana's <3

• Tuxman
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I have a banana tree in my yard and that's why I prefer APPLES....nothing better than an apple chilled in the fridge for a little bit....tastes nice in a salad as well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

An apple a day keeps the doctor away

• OQ: nope.... but some bullies try it on with the wrong people.... and then become victims...

depends on interpretation

Source(s): great footballing question
  • 9 years ago

Bananas

Lack of determination and winning mentality.

Bullies are cowards. They never pick on anyone who they see as stronger than them.

• 9 years ago

I much prefer "Buhnay-nays"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.