Removing fender from 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250?

I want to remove the fender from my 07 250 Ninja but want to know what exactly that entails.. I want to put the turn signals into the empty pods on the right and left of the taillight but I don't know where to get orange/amber lenses for them.. I also am wondering how bad underneath the seat will get... show more I want to remove the fender from my 07 250 Ninja but want to know what exactly that entails.. I want to put the turn signals into the empty pods on the right and left of the taillight but I don't know where to get orange/amber lenses for them.. I also am wondering how bad underneath the seat will get considering the fender, I would imagine, helps keep it clean.

Also, is it difficult to wire the signals into the pods? Will I have to get different bulbs than what my current turn signals use?

ANY help would be appreciated!