Harry potter or twilight?

I like Harry potter why?

The actors worked extremely hard on the movie. They deserve much more credit. I'v grown up with Harry potter. The books and the movies are both extremely amazing compared to twilight were the books were just good, the actors in twilight put little to no work with there acting in twilight compared to Harry potter. So who are you for? Harry potter or twilight and why? It's no longer Edward bs. Jacob it's twilight vs. Harry potter

Update:

I love ravens answers like seriously how did Harry potter win almost nothing at the movie awards like every two seconds it was Robert pattinson or how did Kristen stewart wind best actress seriously!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Harry Potter for sure everybody know its name & watched atleast its one part this movie. Harry Potter teaches us that love and friendship is superior than anything. . Treasure family and friends. fame isn't everything.while on other side Twilight was disappointing Bella has an atrocious behavior which people shouldn't follow like

abandoning friends, leaving our parents, not caring for education all for some lusty future with a "perfect" man.So my vote ofcourse for H.P,Adding this as u are too HP fan HBO India is showing it on 18th june @ 9 pm HP&Prisoner of Azbakaban& on 25th they are showing Order of Phoenix & Half blood Prince(premiere) do watch.

• Arwen
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Definitely Harry Potter.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Harry Potter.

• 10 years ago

Harry Potter,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Harry potter

• ehh. probs harry potter

• 10 years ago

Is that even a valid question? Twilight stands no chance.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

HARRY POTTER !!!!!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

HP

• 10 years ago

neither

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.