Acne is ruining my life, seriously, helppp?!?

i had acne, i don't know if it's mild, moderate or severe or whatever the one is :L I've had it since i was like 10/11, 12.. years old. i'm now 14 and it's literally getting worse. Seriously. I get white heads sometimes, i hardly ever, get cysts which then end up with pus. i know, gross!... show more i had acne, i don't know if it's mild, moderate or severe or whatever the one is :L
I've had it since i was like 10/11, 12.. years old.
i'm now 14 and it's literally getting worse. Seriously. I get white heads sometimes, i hardly ever, get cysts which then end up with pus. i know, gross!
and like spots that are noticeable, and bumps on my skin. It's horrible.
I do wear makeup, which is probably the reason why i get spots, but if i didn't wear makeup, trust me. you'll be so grossed out. i look HORRIBLE without makeup!
i don't eat a lot of sweets, i don't think, or chocolate! i drink the ..occasional water (well juice..)
i have used products like neutrogena, simple, clean n clear, um. tesco products! which hazel, tea tree! sudo Cream, the honey thing, scrubs, the lemon thing, the cucumber mask, erm.. i forgot the rest, it would probably come back to me once i ask this! but so many products it's ridiculous. all that money for nothing!!!
i cleanse, tone and moisturize. everyday. My face gets oily, my fringe gets greasy ( i have a sweep fringe thing) erm. yeah.
it's disgusting. my makeup doesn't even hide it, so i apply more makeup to try and hide it, which is probably making it worse. But my makeup seems to disappear when it gets to like lunchtime at school:/ i can't stand it some days. i literally wish i can take days off school. I hate looking in the mirror cos all i see is spots. I hate taking photos sometimes, cos it seems to pick out my spots (unless it has a effect on like black n white, or like make th settings brighter) it's RUINING MY LIFEEEE!
i just want to be like, pretty? well at least FEEL pretty!
i don't want people to be like judging me because i have acne. like 'ew shes a tramp cos shes got lots of spots'
i don't mean to sound too dramatic. i just want them to go!
i welcome ANY help! if your like a dermatologist, or someone who battled spots for years and found a Solution to get rid of them, that would be soooo cool! pls tell me any remedies. or somethingg!
please help me,
thanksssss :(