Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

Are pornographic websites featuring animals legal?

I was on my friends laptop and under his favorites he had some porn sites and one called Zoo Tube. It featured animals on animals and humans with animals. Never knew sites like those existed, is this illegal im worried for my friend,

Best Answer

It's illegal and animal abuse, but it's unlikely for police to come to your house or anything if you viewed it once.

Lol, I just went on it. Creepy stuff.

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girl Alone : http://CamGz.com/?lbAk

If you didn't know these sites existed you must have led a sheltered life! As to legality it will depend where you are, but it takes quite a lot to get prosecuted on the web, using your credit card for instance is playing with fire, it's proof of intent. 'Gary Glitter' was mad enough to send his computer in for repairs when he knew he had thousands of illegal images on it. Stumbling into something isn't illegal, saving a suspect link to favorites is not a good idea, if he can't delete it and needs to part with his computer...what to do?

It is certainly illegal for the ones who made it but your friend probably won't get into trouble although he might get caught and given a warning. I find it disgusting that people could do this to animals, it is cruel, pathetic and the only people who do it are the mentally retarded or disturbed. It is animal abuse and TBH I think your friend should get into trouble if he is willing to support this horrible cruelty.

However distasteful it is, it is animal abuse ONLY to those who made the videos, not the ones who watch it although I am sure it is illegal to watch it too. Though how anyone can watch it is beyond my comprehension.

Not in the US. To clarify, having sex with animals is illegal in most (but not all) sates, but pictures of it are not. Child pornography is the one and only kind of porn that is actually illegal to possess.

Yeah it's illegal because it's animal abuse.

Bestiality is illegal so any film of doing it is also illegal.

Not if the animal is the instigator...