Eastenders: Who will complain about this?

Considering how everyone complains when 2 men 'cuddle', i wonder if all those moaners will complain about these scenes? I will switch off thats for sure, the thought of seeing skinny ginger Max getting jiggy turns my stomach!! Another predictable... show more Considering how everyone complains when 2 men 'cuddle', i wonder if all those moaners will complain about these scenes?

I will switch off thats for sure, the thought of seeing skinny ginger Max getting jiggy turns my stomach!!

Another predictable storyline!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eas...
Update: But we see loads of couples 'kiss on the lips' We see Roxy/Michael, Kat/Alfie etc kiss, so what if we see S+C kiss they are a couple and its natural for them. 2 people kissing is normal, regardless of sexuality. We never see sex scenes between them do we? The scene the other week was just them in bed CHATTING!... show more But we see loads of couples 'kiss on the lips'
We see Roxy/Michael, Kat/Alfie etc kiss, so what if we see S+C kiss they are a couple and its natural for them.
2 people kissing is normal, regardless of sexuality.
We never see sex scenes between them do we? The scene the other week was just them in bed CHATTING!
Other storylines aside, I bet these Max/Tan scenes will be quite graphic, yet people seem to think its ok?
10 answers 10