Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why don’t ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and PMSNBC report crimes like this?

6/12/11 The Telegraph, UK: Victims say that officers in the borough of Tower Hamlets have ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they fear being accused of racism.

The Sunday Telegraph has uncovered more than a dozen other cases in Tower Hamlets where both Muslims and non-Muslims have been threatened or beaten for behaviour deemed to breach fundamentalist “Islamic norms.”

One victim, Mohammed Monzur Rahman, said he was left partially blind and with a dislocated shoulder after being attacked by a mob in Cannon Street Road, Shadwell, for smoking during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan last year.

“Two guys stopped me in the street and asked me why I was smoking,” he said. “I just carried on, and before I knew another dozen guys came and jumped me. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in hospital.”

Teachers in several local schools have told The Sunday Telegraph that they feel “under pressure” from local Muslim extremists, who have mounted campaigns through both parents and pupils – and, in one case, through another teacher - to enforce the compulsory wearing of the veil for Muslim girls. “It was totally orchestrated,” said one teacher. “The atmosphere became extremely unpleasant for a while, with constant verbal aggression from both the children and some parents against the head over this issue.”

Well, we know why the MSM censors such news, don’t we?

-10/22/06 London Evening Standard: BBC CEO Grade caught on tape recording admitting that BBC is far Left, guilty of promoting Left-wing, anti-Christian, pro-Muslim views; promotes multiculturalism; gives no moral weight to America or rural folks; BBC Diversity Chief wants veiled female reporters.

-6/17/07 Daily Telegraph: The BBC has failed to promote proper debate on major political issues because of the inherent liberal culture of its staff, a report commissioned by the corporation has concluded. Says BBC director general Mark Thompson: "In the BBC I joined 30 years ago, there was, in much of current affairs, in terms of people's personal politics, which were quite vocal, a massive bias to the left."

Solution? Censor the MSM in your life, cancel your TV and newspaper subscriptions to all liberal propaganda. Drive them into bankruptcy which, in fact, is happening in the US.

We don't need the MSM. We have web news, talk radio and Fox News:

-1/10 Public Policy Poll, a Democratic leaning pollster, found that Fox News was trusted by more people than ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC news.

-1/27/10 Guardian, UK, on Nielson poll, wrote: "Fox most trusted news channel in U. S.”: Fox News 49%, CNN 39%, ABC 31%, CBS 32%, NBC 35%.

-11/4/10 Washington Post: “Fox News Channel towered over its cable news rivals on election night, attracting more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.”

-12/08 Zogby poll on which is the most trusted news source: FoxNews 39%, CNN 16%, MSNBC 15%. The most trusted news personalities: Rush Limbaugh 13%; Bill O’Reilly 10%; Chris Mathews 2%. Web news is the most trusted, more than TV and print news combined.

-8/27/10 The Examiner: “Obama, Democrats got 88% of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters”: Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008. Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880. By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863. The average Republican contribution was $744.

-3/2/11 IBT: Bush Links To Oil Rise Ran 15-To-1 Vs. Obama: “But it was more than just the amount of coverage that showed the media's willingness to spin gas prices one way under Bush and another way under Obama. In 2008, network reporters mentioned "Bush," the "president" or "government" in gas price reports 15 times more often than in 2011 under President Obama (15 stories to 1).”

Favorite Answer

Your answer lies within your first two posters , leftists always hide the truth and defend the lie , without fail they do , its how the left rolls

Because Americans don't care about the borough of Tower Hamlets.

They are heavily bias toward the left and want Muslims to take over. That would be difficult if Americans stood up against their invasion of the country, so they don't report, or downplay crimes they commit no matter how heinous. And will even have the nerve, in some instances, to try to spin it as our fault.

Want the news that counts?

Odds are you won't understand, but I'll put it out there for the one in a million who might.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/silver-curtain

Source(s): www.zerohedge.com

The Left wing is NOT anti-Christian and pro-Muslim that's about the stupidest thing I ever heard and yes I heard comments like that on FNC too. The Far left are simply pro equal rights for everyone. If that means a balanced integration of all faiths then they look for that balance instead of acting like a hyped up God, Country and Guns don't tread on me mentality that Fox News portrays.

like it or not there are good people in every culture, belief systems and faiths. The far right doesn't see a distinction between these people or respect their way of life. Instead they want to force their ideology on them and convert them to Christians. What they do is no better then the Muslims terrorist. In my opinion even worst then Muslim terrorist.

Yes I do believe Muslims terrorist attacked the US on 9/11 but I'm also not turning a blind eye of all the interaction, interferences the US has caused to Muslim countries. In the 90's alone 100's of thousands of Muslims died from US imposed sanctions because they were not obedient to the US and UN way of life.

So what do you expect? Muslims to be happy or angry and protest by shooting cheese spray in your face? Of course they are going to respond negatively. You don't like the tactics they use? Well truth is if I bought a knife to a gun fight then I'm going to try for a back stab. So they're bringing DIY bombs to a fight against drone attacks, tanks, etc and battling the heaviest armed military in the world. It's a desperate situation for them and when your way of life is backed in the corner you respond in whatever way to save it.

Source(s): ex Tea Party member representing Independence Tea Party of Philadelphia but blessed enough to see the truth and realize that my crap stinks too.

Apparently such news is reported, or you would not have a source for it. Most national news outlets report news of national interest, not specifically religion related. This does not make any news agency either pro or anti any particular religion. Most of the news that Fox News labels as exclusive has already been reported or is being reported by even "liberal" news agencies. Talk show hosts, not news reporters revel in making the claim that stories go unreported in what they refer to as mainstream media, but a talk show host can say pretty much anything he or she wants to.

We have a law in Canada against spreading false news, which has stopped "Fox type stations" at the border. Fox leaning stations in Canada (SUN TV) tried to change this law so that they can lie to you on air.

The demonizing of Muslims comes from one root source, and turning Muslims against Muslims is a part of that strategy. Americans beat up Americans everyday for trivial reasons, its how you spin it

Because people "trust Fox News" it implies that the news they present is factual, and neither you or I know that is true or not.

News is corrupted all the way down the line, both innocently and deliberately

Notice I did not mention Kool Aid once!!

"We don't need the MSM. We have web news, talk radio and Fox News:"

I think we see your real agenda here.....right wing extremist. fear of any opinion that doesn't support your agenda.

Keep your blinders on bubba, and enjoy the Koolaid.

UK and America (when the muslims forget their place), let me give you some advice:

vigilantism

your government, your law enforcement, can't keep you safe.

Get the local cops to look the other way or assist. Make their lives so miserable that they leave.

There is not enough time in the day to report every assault in the world.

blog next