Anonymous

Do guys prefer southern girls more than northern girls?

It seems like it where I live. If so, why?

(just a random question). :]

@aalice -_-" I'm asking because I always here people say "beautiful southern belle" and other stuff.

Whats so bad about northern girls?

Best Answer

Southern girls have bigger butts and in my opinion love better then northern girls, however northern girls are easier to sleep with so I prefer northern girls. :)

• berry

Hmmmm. nicely in fact Southern women are greater suited finding and cooler and much less complicated to get alongside with. I even have by no ability enjoyed women from ny or NJ even the forged finding ones, Atlanta is in Georgia. Georgia women are ok customarily. Texas is a state. that is type of Southern yet no longer possibly the South,. Tex women are cool. Florida is geographically interior the south, regardless of the undeniable fact that it is not a Southern state culturally or traditionally being specifically populated via yankees, Cubans and persons whose family individuals background isn't from the South. the proper finding Northern women are in Pennsylvania and according to danger California and Florida.

If they're non-whites, why not? If they are, then that's a huge problem. I doubt any guy would prefer them in that case.

they dont care dumb*ss

I DONT LIKE PEOPLE.