Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Lol USA lost against Panama! Thoughts?

BQ: Which Central Americans do you dislike?

BQ2: Should Trinidad y Tobago & Haiti been in the Gold Cup instead of Grenada & Cuba?

Favorite Answer

I had a feeling Panama was going to win.. Didn't really think it was going to happen but it did.

Buen Trabajo Panama!

BQ:Salvadorian, and Hondureans mostly. All they do is talk chit and always want to feel superior than Mexico.

BQ2: Yes. Trinidad & Tobago is missed. They are a good team and can do better than Grenada and not get beat 7-1! Cuba, i thought they where going to do well. but they didn't shameful.

• aona

The best player for me Gabriel Gavilan Gomez, no doubt. Congratulation Panama, excellent game.

All Central americans countries exception Nicaragua and Belice, have enough quality for be in any tournament.

Lol, Trinidad Tobago and Haiti were eliminated, there is no reason to this question.

Panama played harder and deserved to win. Bradley should've been fired, I came into the Gold Cup dubious about him still being at the helm. He got my hopes after the canada match now I'm wondering if we can beat guadalupe.

BQ: Los Ticos

BQ2: Trinidad probably should've

Kudos to Panama, they played well and defended really well. I liked the guy Gomez, Perez and their central defender. USA, missed sitters and it took over 68 minutes to realize they had to score.

We blame other players for diving, the guy from US was so bad in diving that even the ref caught him to give yellow card. US defense is many times clueless and only their mid fielders resiliency makes them shine.

BQ - I do not hate any Central Americans or countries.

BQ2- many teams had to qualify and hence we see Grenada and Cuba, because they qualified playing the qualifiers.

Felipe Baloy lead them to victory with his world class defense

i dislike honduras more than anyone else because they are ugly ignorant putos.

no trinidad mite break peoples legs

BQ: Hondurans man these Nikkas como hablan and believe they are a world class team. Not to mention hablan como perros.

Like Im saying USA is not as strong as people say it is. They lack creativity as to playmakers

Well They arent in for a reason

ajjajaja

BQ Salvadorenos, they are annoying and subhuman

BQ2 yes, both are pathetic teams

This doesn't help my national team.

But their defense is weak.

• ?

I'm not a racist.