When did your baby grow out of size 2 diapers?

We have 3 boxes of size 2 diapers about 400 diapers. Do you think thats enough or too much? What age was your baby when he/she went into a size 3?

Favorite Answer

My son is in size 2 and hes 5 months he will probably be in 2 for another month I think maybe a little less. You will probably use the size 2s you have babies go through diapers fast. I would start getting some size 3 and 4s whenever you have a few extra dollars.

• ?

I honestly can't remember, but I'm thinking maybe 10-12 months? It's hard to predict, but I think you'll use all of them.

If you were to use, say 8 diapers a day, 400 would last a month and a half. Most likely he or she will be in size 2 for at least that long. I wouldn't stock up ahead too much, though, because babies will sometimes stay in one size (diapers, clothing, shoes) for a while, and then grow out of the next size fast, or vice versa.

• Well every baby is different but my daughter is almost 7 months and is just now getting into size 3 diapers. In the Target brand she can still wear size 2. Some brands run bigger than others.

• Mama J

She's 5 months 5 days and I'm switching her to size 3 as soon as I use up the current pack of size 2 - so about 3 or 4 more days. She has worn size 2 since she was 3 months old.

Don't worry about not having enough - you can always go buy more. But if you buy too much some places may not let you exchange them.

it depends on the size of you baby every diaper package comes with the weight your baby supposed 2 be to used the diaper

• Andrea

It depends on the brand and style of the diapers.

My son is 12.5 months and he still wears size 2 diapers. He can wear pampers *swaddlers* size 2, but if it is pampers *baby dry* then he has to wear size 3.

If it helps my son weighs 19lbs 6oz. He has a itty bitty waist.

• D

Every baby grows differently, and it depends how big they start too. Also every baby is shaped a bit differently, so your baby may be in them to a higher or lower weight than is recommended on the package. And of course it depends on how frequently you need to change them.

My son was 3 months, but he was born at 10.2 pounds so he never fit the newborns lol. All babies are different.