When did your baby grow out of size 2 diapers?

We have 3 boxes of size 2 diapers about 400 diapers. Do you think thats enough or too much? What age was your baby when he/she went into a size 3?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My son is in size 2 and hes 5 months he will probably be in 2 for another month I think maybe a little less. You will probably use the size 2s you have babies go through diapers fast. I would start getting some size 3 and 4s whenever you have a few extra dollars.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I honestly can't remember, but I'm thinking maybe 10-12 months? It's hard to predict, but I think you'll use all of them.

If you were to use, say 8 diapers a day, 400 would last a month and a half. Most likely he or she will be in size 2 for at least that long. I wouldn't stock up ahead too much, though, because babies will sometimes stay in one size (diapers, clothing, shoes) for a while, and then grow out of the next size fast, or vice versa.

• Well every baby is different but my daughter is almost 7 months and is just now getting into size 3 diapers. In the Target brand she can still wear size 2. Some brands run bigger than others.

• Mama J
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

She's 5 months 5 days and I'm switching her to size 3 as soon as I use up the current pack of size 2 - so about 3 or 4 more days. She has worn size 2 since she was 3 months old.

Don't worry about not having enough - you can always go buy more. But if you buy too much some places may not let you exchange them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it depends on the size of you baby every diaper package comes with the weight your baby supposed 2 be to used the diaper

• Andrea
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It depends on the brand and style of the diapers.

My son is 12.5 months and he still wears size 2 diapers. He can wear pampers *swaddlers* size 2, but if it is pampers *baby dry* then he has to wear size 3.

If it helps my son weighs 19lbs 6oz. He has a itty bitty waist.

• D
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Every baby grows differently, and it depends how big they start too. Also every baby is shaped a bit differently, so your baby may be in them to a higher or lower weight than is recommended on the package. And of course it depends on how frequently you need to change them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My son was 3 months, but he was born at 10.2 pounds so he never fit the newborns lol. All babies are different.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.