Should wife be going to school after having a baby?

Ok, I feel like I'm on the other end of the spectrum in terms of men/husbands out there. I'm extremely supportive and not into having a woman around who just wants to clean, cook, and raise babies... However, my wife is a full time student and I'm a full time soldier, we have one vehicle, and a newborn... show more Ok, I feel like I'm on the other end of the spectrum in terms of men/husbands out there. I'm extremely supportive and not into having a woman around who just wants to clean, cook, and raise babies... However, my wife is a full time student and I'm a full time soldier, we have one vehicle, and a newborn who is completely inconsolable. He doesn't fuss, he screams for hours on end and will not stop.

We've tried everything and are pretty resourceful in finding info on soothing him, but its not going well.

At night when I get off work I have to watch him as my wife takes care of studying and school work / homework. I don't mind it so much then because it feels pretty normal. However, a couple of days a week she is at school until 10pm after I get off work, and our son just screams the entire time. Then on Saturday she is gone for 5-6 hours and its more of the same.

Its so bad that my dentist said I'm grinding my teeth and need a mouth guard, not to mention that I can't even enjoy my first born son's existence.

Then my wife is so negative all the damn time about it too, but when I remind her that this is what she wanted and that I had warned her about how difficult it would be she just says "I KNOW!" She's always walking around with him like "Oh my f***ing god" and "I don't even know why I f***ing bother" "There is something seriously wrong with this baby" and other extremely gross negative crap.

I kind of want her to just drop school this quarter and pick it up next quarter when things calm down and our son gets a better rythm on...

This is really really really insane.

I just want to enjoy time with my son and wife like a normal person, and when things calm down my wife can get right back at it. She's almost finished anyway and has always had a 3.8 or so gpa.
Update: Edit.
Im not asking her to quit, i haven't told her to do anything....