Can someone please send me a link for the Emergency preparedness merit badge answers?

I really need answers to the emergency preparedness Merit badge. Be nice and help me out, post a link or something. And please dont talk about the stuff about " boy scouts being honest and stuff like that", half of the successful people in this world have become successful because they cheated somewhere... show more I really need answers to the emergency preparedness Merit badge. Be nice and help me out, post a link or something. And please dont talk about the stuff about " boy scouts being honest and stuff like that", half of the successful people in this world have become successful because they cheated somewhere in life. Id appreciate it greatly. BTW this is regarding Boy Scouts of America ( just to clear up confusion )