promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
FutureHead asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

What would you say if this was the Wrestlemania 28 card?

Match #1

Money In The Bank

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth

Match #2

WWE Tag Team Championship

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (c) vs. Jinder Mahal & Great Khali

Match #3

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Ted DiBiase

Match #4

WWE United States Championship

Jack Swagger (c) vs. Booker T

Match #5

Interpromotional Match

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian

Match #6

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Match #7

Singles Match

Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

Match #8

WWE Championship

John Morrison (c) vs. The Miz

Match #9

World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Match #10

Singles Match

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

Match #11

Singles Match

John Cena vs. The Rock

Match #12

Singles Match - Loser Retires

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

After Match 11, John Cena attacks The Rock turning heel and then Stone Cold's music hits and he becomes the equaliser but John Cena escapes the ring running up the ramp and then Batista's music hits (he returns Face) who chases him back to the ring and Cena gets a Stunner, Rock Bottom & Batista Bomb, Batista leaves quickly after taunting Cena after which Rock & Stone Cold start to celebrate in the ring with beers until Steve turns around and receives a Rock Bottom from The Rock and Rock leaves to his music.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess it would be okay, I think that's too many matches though, would cause some of them to be too rushed. As for the matches, there's good and bad.

Good-Triple H v Undertaker(wouldn't like that the loser had to retire but if that's what happens that's what happens), Cena v Rock, Stone Cold v CM Punk, Orton v Jericho, Morrison v Miz, Del Rio v Christian, Booker T v Swagger, Rhodes v DiBiase and Mysterio v Cara

Bad- MITB(it doesn't need it anymore, matches with build up are better since there's now a ppv for it), Big Show v Shaquill O'Neal, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater vs. Jinder Mahal & Great Khali,

I think getting rid of those matches i listed as bad would make the card better and possibly the greatest Wrestlemania of all time(not sure about your thing after Cena/Rocks match, but that isn't really on the card, it's just what happens and I'm judging from the card) I think 9 matches(maybe one is a dark match, would be enough, it's about quality after all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Stuff after match 11 is a great way to go, but match 12 is an overkill. Triple H doesn't need to have a 3rd match at Wrestlemania with Undertaker.. There has to be a fresh opponent.Perhaps Goldberg

• 9 years ago

Love the ending and matches besides the interpromotional match. Christian and Del Rio should be intheh MITB match.

• 9 years ago

I love every match! Great!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

that is aweosme wrestlemania in 8 years

• WOW!

That would be great. and im not kidding. From my perspective i would definitly enjoy that.

It has a very good ending.

• 9 years ago

That would be the best Wrestlemania ever!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

great

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.