Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Have you ever crashed a wedding?

Inspired by "Wedding Crashers".

Favorite Answer

I don't know if you would call what I did crashing a wedding. Did crash spirits as in moods, lol. It was unintentional. I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding fresh out of a bad relationship. One of the other older bridesmaid hooked me up with a single groomsman just a fun occasion thing it was to be. A one nighter call it. Well one thing led to another with the guy. We really liked each other, but realistically he lived in another country and only was here for the wedding so a relationship was out of the question though it was proceeded with for the month he was in town during wedding events. His family was totally against us hooking up once word got out by gossip from others. They were not fond of their son being with an American woman since they disliked American woman. Either way we still saw each other and dated temporarily. The family of the bride got so pissed off at me and everyone started yelling at me about the whole thing. They thought I was stealing the show or something. I was not. Sorry didn't know that was against the rules I suppose. It was a simple innocent thing between that guy and I. On wedding day the family knew about it that we were still seeing each other when they told him not to and again the family blew up at me verbally in harsh words. I was not yelling back or mean back. I tried to forget about it and they persisted on bashing me all in our gowns just about to be in our positions in the Church. So, I packed up and left home. He still saw me afterwords sneaking out to see me. Once wedding stuff was over and I went back home that was the end of it. I never heard another word from that family and my best friend again =( I still sometimes speak to that guy over email here and there.

To this day I find the whole situation still ridiculous and blown out of proportion. Oh well. Things happen.

I was planning on crashing the Royal Wedding.

Once... literally

• Chad

No but it would be fun

no

nope :)