Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 9 years ago

Black American ----> Wants to move to Europe?

I'm a 20 year old young black american female , you know black slavery in America . Not an African-Immigrant 3rd generation child . Any who , I don't want to live in the USA anymore, once I finish graduate school ... I want to move to Europe . I would like to go to Western Germany but am open to any country in Europe that's open-minded to blacks and rarely any severe racism towards blacks .

Can anyone list off a few other countries to me ?

Have any Ideal on how I can prepare myself for the move?

How much money should I save before moving?

Favorite Answer

Go to the embassy site for the country you are interested in. For Germany that would be:

1. A bank account

2. health insurance

3. valid us passport

4. conversational german

You have 30 days to register your residency at the mayor's office. Most of the EU will have similar requirements. i would bring two suitcases and about $40k.

Forget about Switzerland. They are elitist b@astards handling very dirty money. Their german requirement is above what Germany requires.

Not sure what you seek, but I've talked to Africans that are puzzled about what and why American blacks present themselves the way they do.

And so, my good woman, Europe is an Adult Society whereas the American is Childish, truly myopic in navel gazing, always looking for its youth. I would say (if you travel some) you will gain a broader mind and miss the warmer climate of America.

• momin

in case you % to flee the Bush regime, and in case you have not have been given the different eye-catching thought approximately the place to bypass, you're able to try emigrate right down to the land of the Bushmen (Khoisan) in yonder southern areas of Africa. Their classic lifestyle and racial integrity has besides virtually all been exterminated. which you will attempt to flee out of your individual liked u . s . of president Bush, and from the stupidity and passivity of your individual American brothers, to the rustic of the Bushmen and there it may in no way be so freezing chilly, a minimum of not in the time of day. or you're able to % to stay and combat, fiercely and in a civilized way, politically against the Bush gadget, and so see in case you may help bringing some extra helpful regime. and you in addition to could could combat consisting of tens of millions of alternative sturdy and energetic voters for the advance of the wellness care gadget, and to make colleges extra helpful etc. yet, please, do not attempt to pass over to previous and drained Europe the place there already is a lot of yank type and lifestyle. See working example eu television-channels. they're all in general infested via American video clips the place mattress friends make love with outfits on and linen in between, and the place characters run around interior the sturdy previous pistolero type and shoot at one yet another or wreck one yet another's face interior the call of exciting entertainment. sturdy success to you!

WIthout a job and a visa you have no chance at all

good, get the hell out. be one less vote for obama. take as many of your friends with you as you can.