HELPP!!! my 9 month old yorkie threw up!?

my yorkie is 9 months old. we only changed her food once but it was 2 months ago. we bought her cesar dog treats and while we were sleeping she tore open the bag and eat like 9 of the small treats. she was fine and this is two weeks after. im freaking out. she threw up yesterday once in the morning, and we... show more my yorkie is 9 months old. we only changed her food once but it was 2 months ago. we bought her cesar dog treats and while we were sleeping she tore open the bag and eat like 9 of the small treats. she was fine and this is two weeks after. im freaking out. she threw up yesterday once in the morning, and we weren't worried. this morning she threw up 2 more times. the throw up is kind of yellowish. we are going to take her to the vet, but they made the appointment for tomorrow. they said if the condition worsens then to come imdediatly.
please no rude answers , im doing the best i can. we love her to death and dont want anything to happen to her.
My Question: what could it be?
5 answers