Need moving loan, but we both have bad credit?

We are in desperate need of a loan. We are moving in 2 months, we cant afford to save any money, and cant afford to renew our lease due to the lack of hours and business being slow with the economy. We will be moving in with my girlfriends mom so we wont have any expenses until we get jobs down there. It will... show more We are in desperate need of a loan. We are moving in 2 months, we cant afford to save any money, and cant afford to renew our lease due to the lack of hours and business being slow with the economy. We will be moving in with my girlfriends mom so we wont have any expenses until we get jobs down there. It will roughly cost around 1500 for everything to move down there, and we are looking for a loan for that much. I have had an account with PNC bank for over a year now and I havent had an overdrawn account since I opened the account. Is it possible to get a loan from my bank even with my bad credit score? Both me and my girlfriends credit score is approximately 550. Thank you.

P.S. We are moving from Delaware to Florida
2 answers 2