Becoming roman catholic?

So i was a methodist was very active for awhile, lost my faith...and basically kept asking myself "what am i doing?!?" i hated the god believing self...i eventually turned to believing in a cultish god...which later i realized was even stupider...i remained aithiest for awhile...then my gf asked me to go... show more So i was a methodist was very active for awhile, lost my faith...and basically kept asking myself "what am i doing?!?" i hated the god believing self...i eventually turned to believing in a cultish god...which later i realized was even stupider...i remained aithiest for awhile...then my gf asked me to go to church one day, i went to her roman catholic church, prayed when they prayed sang when they sang...my faith was restored the way they put everything and being there with the one i loved(@my old church it was just my gma me and my sis) and i want to convert...will my history stop me from becoming roman catholic? The reason i say convert is i was on and of with god when i said i was athiest, but mostly off...ive asked god for forgiveness in prayers and prayed a rosary and done everything i could to say i want forgiveness...
9 answers 9