Is there a Amazon Kindle with touch screen?

I bought a Kindle today only to learn that it wasnt touch screen as far as i can tell.

I cant afford to replace it but am curious if there is one.

• Ken

No, Kindles do not have touch displays. You can probably still return it for a refund, if you really want touch.

These ereaders have touch displays:

http://www.howtodecide.com/ereader/#~tf.pdf=y&touc...

Note in particular the new Kobo Touch and Nook Touch models, which now have Kindles' excellent E Ink Pearl display, plus touch. Sony Readers are more expensive but also have touch E Ink Pearl.

No.

The unofficial word is that Amazon is working on the next Kindle, which will probably be a tablet computer, to be released in the fall.

If you've been paying attention, Amazon has been updating and adding features to their site to be a big time content provider for Android Tablets. They have Video on Demand, lots of free video for Premium members, Music downloads, a Droid App Store, etc. All perfect for taking advantage of an Android Tablet.

• jang

I were given my Amazon Kindle 2 from the country, i stay in Holland and it,s worked perfect right here also after I took it to Thailand worked advantageous, so the contact demonstrate screen should be an same , going to get myself one quickly as i have been given the money .

I don't think so, I pretty sure the only e-readers with touch screens are nooks

I don't think so, only keyboards. The Nook is touchscreen though, I think.