Menu ideas for special needs (jaw surgery/biopsy)?

A friend's Mother has to have a bone biopsy of her jaw along with all of the molars on that side pulled. I have to - no, I offered to - cook for her family for a while as my friend lives too far away to care for them. The thing is, when I offered to do this a couple weeks ago, I did not realize her Mother was... show more A friend's Mother has to have a bone biopsy of her jaw along with all of the molars on that side pulled. I have to - no, I offered to - cook for her family for a while as my friend lives too far away to care for them. The thing is, when I offered to do this a couple weeks ago, I did not realize her Mother was a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and avoids "fatty" foods, so mashed taters are out, as is about half the stuff I would normally make for someone who couldn't eat properly or had other chewing difficulties. I would greatly appreciate *any* relatively low-fat, soft food menu ideas. I probably don't need the whole recipe as I am a very good cook and did it for a living off and on for years, but between her needing soft food, it being dreadfully hot here (so soup is out) and the rest of her family still wanting to eat even if it is "diet food", well, I'm at a loss. (If you have a WW recipe that fits the bill, I'll take it, btw!)

Additional difficulty level - she's allergic to shellfish and eggs, which rules out quite a bit of what I consider "good food" (crab, shrimp, scallops, quiche, etc. lol) and blows the rest of my previously planned menu out of the water completely.

Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas and basic kitchen witchery!