Alabama's New immigration law?

Will it be better than georgia or arizona's?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It will be better indeed. In fact, though, it follows the Federal Law, and rather than superseding any of the Federal Law provisions, it simply arranges a path for the local law enforcement to deal with illegal alien. Obama has refused to do interior states immigration enforcement (the law says he does) and because that is the case, Alabama enable it officers to do that for Mr. Obama.

I would point out that the illegal aliens are leaving, and in the end, the Alabama Police will only be dealing with a few of the folks that are illegal.

Newspaper articles were saying thank you to the Governor, by the way, because no one has ever had trouble finding the people to do the harvesting.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

It absolutely will be. Also, certainly better that California and New York's stance which actually hinders the Federal Government from doing their jobs.

To Chris, the States are allowed to pass any type of legislation they want. This country was originally formed in the way that the EU exists now. Only left wingers want to sieze control at the national level.

What do you mean by "more civilized" states? Do you mean states that think it is ok to let people live illegally within them, and reap the benefits of taxpayers while giving nothing back to the community?

• Eat Me
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I love it!!!! But the states should not have to pass their own immigration laws if the federal government would enforce the laws already on the books.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If the Federal Government would actually fulfill it's Constitutional Obligation this wouldn't even be an issue

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Time will tell. The big question is how long it will take obama and holder to try to thwart the will of the majority of the voters in a state again.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep. Most strict one thus far. Never thought I'd say this, but I <3 Alabama.

• Rudy
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It is much stricter.

You can't even give Poncho a ride down the street.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.