Anonymous

yahoo messenger is unable to download files needed for installation.please check firewall settings?

please solve my problem.

Favorite Answer

If you are downloading the messenger from a site other than Yahoo. Then, download it from Yahoo.

For Firewall, you have to unblock the messenger for using network, when message box appears for unblocking or blocking

i'm getting the comparable message. I grew to become the firewall off and tried it back and nonetheless the comparable. I wasn't able to log into Yahoo Messenger anymore and deleted this technique through fact i presumed that reinstalling it might remedy the undertaking yet now i can't even reinstall it.

My partner and i highly recommend making use of http://www.vpnmaster.org to unblock web sites. I am using their services for more than 3 years without any complications.