X-men story line after watching the first class?

So, after watching X-men the first class. What movie or cartoon is recommend to watch? Thank you

Best Answer

Fox envisions X-Men: First Class as the first film of a new trilogy. So the movies should come out at some point.

While speaking about the sequels, director Matthew Vaughn said, "First Class is similar to Batman Begins, where you have the fun of introducing the characters and getting to know them, but that takes time. But with the second one, you can just get on with it and have a rollicking good time. That’s the main difference between Begins and The Dark Knight."

First Class goes back to 1962, to a time before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, making it a prequel in the X-Men franchise. However, there are changes in

continity because, as director Matthew Vaughn explains it, we "were trying to reboot and start a whole new X-Men franchise and therefore, making a film work on its own two feet was far more important than trying to be referential to the prior movies."

Bryan Singer, who directed X-Men (2000) and X2 (2003), was approached to direct this film in October 2009, but in March 2010 declined due to his commitment to Jack the Giant Killer (2012) and was replaced with Matthew Vaughn in May 2010. Singer however stayed on as producer.

I believe this is the reason First Class is more in sync with X-Men and X2 and not with The Last Stand.

But to answer your question, the logic 'd be to watch the original trilogy next.

Now, cartoons i'd recomend:

*X-Men: Evolution, is totally independent from the films.

*Wolverine and the X-Men, takes off in what would be (for me) the smart course of the story after Synger dropped x2.

The comic universe is waaaaay too complicated for me, sorry.

Source(s): www.imdb.com en.wikipedia.org

Wrong category, sweetheart. Plus I'm not even sure how to answer this, usually after watching a movie I don't feel like watching tv.