What was the scariest dream you've had?

Just want to investigate and try to find simliarties....

Mine was Michael Myers was following me everywhere and he was hiding in my bedroom and got into my soul and I got a fever and...oh God :(

Favorite Answer

Oh god. Just the other day I had this dream where I was abducted and like thrown into this van thing along with my sister.. And then later on we like arrived to a cabin out in the middle of the woods were we were kept in this dark room and this women would come get me everyday out of the room and we would drive to find another victim and she would kill them and make me watch.... And this lasted for a while, then I woke up where I fell back asleep and continued to dream the same dream....

Then I remember I was in this room with my sister were we would be tortured everyday and my sister was in so much pain and I tried to escape and got attacked again and then I remember my sister hanging herself and me finally escaping and the room I was in I set it on fire.!

That was the scariest thing of my life, and to continue to dream it after waking up. I was afraid it meant something!

I was visiting someone in a hospital who was having an operation and somehow I got into the OR with the doctors. After a while the operation looked like it was going well and then the doctors started randomly cutting up the patient. Then the doctors turned around and one was like some type of demonic half-human bunny with screwed up teeth and tar was dripping from it's mouth. The other was a duck with the mouth of like a bear or something instead of a beak. I got up at that point.

The dream was a lot longer than that, I spent a lot of time with family that was in the hospital with me, running around and goofing off. I was the only one allowed into the OR though.

EDIT: Sorry, the duck was the nurse. It was the hospital my granddad died in. I tried to forget that one. Had it more than once.

Source(s): Me. I'm a finger-snap away from being a psycopath but that dream scared me back to reality.

yikes! when I dreamed i offered a house with my maximum suitable pal on the time (i dreamt this like 8 years in the past...) and we at last got here across that it grow to be haunted. the full residing house could carry off the floor and pass and twist like it grow to be made out of a few bendable components. and my pal and that i've got been hiding in the back of this previous rickety mattress from the demons who have been invisible (yet shall we sense the place they have been for some reason) ...and that i tell my pal to place back so as that they wont see her and sick top around the corner and see in the event that they have been close to ...i lean around the door physique and look back at my pal and interior of those few seconds she were murdered and her eyes and mouth and nostrils sewn close and blood everywhere!! and that i heard this voice asserting dont pray anymore because of the fact god cant assist you to here! it grow to be frightening! yet thankfully....purely a dream. i did a splash analyze and found this approximately nightmares : Why do human beings have nightmares? motives selection. there is not any single clarification for nightmares and subsequently no single way of combating them. often times actual aspects may well be in contact, including ailment and/or medicine. often times a nightmare reflects some unusual stress or trauma interior the waking international. often times this is purely a consequence of small, niggling concerns that have been handed over for too long. Nightmares not often reason any direct actual injury previous interrupted sleep. whether they are able to nevertheless have an oblique consequence. whether you place the nightmare aside as "purely a bad dream", you may finally end up going throughout here day feeling surprisingly irritable, moody or depressed. An unresolved nightmare can carry approximately a bad day. One suggestion is to attempt to "neutralise" the nightmare before going back to sleep. Lie back and visualise a favorable, non violent and happy determination to the nightmare. in case you have been being chased, perhaps you turn and face the pursuer, purely to discover it quite is a cuddly teddy undergo merely having relaxing. in case you have been falling, perhaps you flow gently down onto a thick feather mattress coated with silk sheets. whether you may no longer think of of a particular determination to the dream, determine to conjure up friendly scenes and thoughts.

Omg! I once had this dream where I was in this tiny little car with some of my family members parked in the middle of the street of some tiny village I had never seen before. A bunch of people were walking towards our car as if they were coming from some sort of day festival. Suddenly a man and a woman that were dressed in black robes with their faces covered stopped right in front of the car and the woman just started vomiting! Then they just started walking again and passed right by our window and their faces were ghostly white and hollow. THEN, the same man and woman started walking in front of us again and the same exact thing happened except this time I made my family close their eyes because I told them that was the devil. Creeepyyyyy!!!!!

I once dreamed the world was about to be destroyed by a large asteroid and it wasn't possible for anyone to survive it, so I knew I was about to die, and I felt completely helpless. I woke up before anything happened. One of the scariest dreams I ever had, though, just WAITING to die.

I'm not sure how to explain what happens in my dream, but it happens every time before I get sick. I get a fever while I'm sleeping and suddenly everything gets really scary.

I was in my basement, and the floor was red. I reached down, and it was fresh blood. Apparently my dad was kidnapping and feeding children to this giant mechanical bug in the basement. And then, it ate me. It was a freaky dream.

getting push off a cliff.

falling off the bed and keep on falling.

devil chasing me.

seeing myself sleeping the bed.

seeing a girl in a wedding dress watching me sleep. ( i was sleeping and i off the bed,i saw her watching me sleeping) creepy. dont think she saw me tho. and i woke up.