How can a 13 year old girl lose weight in 2 1/2 mos.?

I am 13 years old, and because I recently went swimming and almost everyone commented on how chubby my legs were, I decided to check my BMI. I'm 5'1" and weigh 116.6 lbs. That puts me at "normal weight" with a 22.0 BMI; problem is, you're obese if your BMI exceeds 24.9. That's way... show more I am 13 years old, and because I recently went swimming and almost everyone commented on how chubby my legs were, I decided to check my BMI. I'm 5'1" and weigh 116.6 lbs. That puts me at "normal weight" with a 22.0 BMI; problem is, you're obese if your BMI exceeds 24.9.
That's way too close for me.
School went out for 2 1/2 months this afternoon, and not only is my goal to get taller, but a little thinner; I want to lose 8 lbs. in 5 weeks. Is this possible?

I exercise 5 days a week for 1 hour each day, alternating between volleyball, basketball, and running/track (just a few laps since I have allergies, Asthma, and lung damage). On the weekends, I dance for 1 hour each day.
I drink less than 2 bottles of water and 1 half glass of milk each day... and I know that's not enough! I'm starting to drink more water.

I live in Texas, and since it's summer, it gets pretty brutal with 101+ temps (it even reached 119 once) and since my mother can easily succumb to heat stroke, I'm going to take the safe way and not go out too much this summer, unless I swim, which I will do soon. I'm recovering from peeling sunburn anyway.

The time I eat breakfast and dinner varies; sometimes I don't eat dinner at all. I'm not hungry too often, but when I eat I realize that I'm consuming a few shy from too many calories. I recently stopped drinking soda in between meals as I heard this can stop/slow HgH and also made it a point to myself that I will not eat very much, if any, of my favorite chips (Hot Cheetos which are HIGHLY addictive... T_T) this summer. I'm doing my best with self discipline.

What can I do to lose weight? What can I improve? Does drinking warm water increase your metabolism? I'm looking for any advice... lol

Thanks!~
Update: BMR = 1,433 calories
RMR = 1,430 calories
Update 2: LOL I made a mistake:

BMR = 1,386
RMR = 1,271
multiplied by 5' 11"