Wiggy
Wiggy asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Has your favorite wrestler ever been hit with Sweet Chin Music ?

Mine, Jack Swagger, has yet to have the pleasure of being kicked by HBK!

Favorite Answer

although triple h is not my ultimate favourite, he is one of my favourites and he has been hit with the sweet chin music which was amusing, my favourite time he got hit was when he was in a match with john cena and Shawn michaels for the wwe championship and Shawn michaels turned around and hit the sweet chin music and his excuse was "oh if i didn't do it to you, you would have done it to me " that was one if the best moments

Source(s): my opinion

Yes, Shawn Michaels has been hit with Sweet Chin Music by Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 19.

I have the pleasure to say that Bryan Danielson has never been hit by the Sweet Chin Music.

As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in my Top 5 have been hit by that kick. But Sheamus, has been hit by the Sweet SHIN Music.. if that counts. lol

Well, my favorite wrestler is HBK, soooo he's never been hit with Sweet Chin Music

Yes, Triple H has been hit with a Sweet Chin Music for a couple of times.

• tamala

The Pedigree greater impact to the pinnacle and chest. BQ Shawn Michaels is the greater advantageous wrestler. BQ He has consistently been unique interior the ring and on the mic. BQ Shawn Michaels, he has completed plenty for the business enterprise the record can go on. He has even stimulated quite a few the super wrestlers we've seen in the present day and interior the previous (Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Bryan Danielson, Hernandez, Brian Kendrick)

Well...my all time favorite wrestler The Rock was never hit with Sweet Chin Music but my current favorite, Christian, was hit a few times with that move back in 2003-2004.

• Steve

I don't think AJ Styles has ever faced Shawn Michaels. Would be a great match though.

John Cena has a few times

• Carmen

Undertaker- a lot of times