Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Paul Scholes or Steven Gerrard?

BQ Who has won more trophies. Paul Scholes or Steven Gerrard

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Paul Scholes hands down. The number of LEAGUE TITLES he has won compared to that of gerrard is a good enough reason to say he is better.

Source(s): Natural player is scholes!
  • K_Gee
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I urge you to watch some of the games Scholes' played in from around 1997-2005. He was at his peak. Compare him with today's Gerrard. I'll think you'll find a gap between them.

Yes, Scholes can't tackle at all but his vision, creativity and passing more than makes up for it. A true genius.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Scholes is a million times better than Gerrard, Scholes is so naturally gifted, he would fit into the Spain team if he was younger.

Gerrard would definetly not, he has been fantastic for Liverpool, but Scholes has just been different class.

You may say Gerrard may have a better range of passing, but at times Scholes doesn't even have to look, he just knows where to pass to.

If England had more Scholes type players, they would be better.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Gerrard, scholes at volleyball

i assume scholes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends, if you are playing Barca, then Scholes to try to match keep ball, but if you are playing lesser opposition (Real Madrid lol) Gerrard so he can hammer goals!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Scholes... can't tackle for toffee but he's tremendously gifted... I'd even go as far as to say England has been mediocre since he retired... Gerrard and Lampard don't cut it at National level

• scholes

• 9 years ago

In CDM gerrard (tackiling). in CAM scholes all the way (Supper shot). CM scoles because of his vision and long/short pass. Dats best 2 outa 3 and Scoles wins it. :D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Scholes then

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Steven Gerrard

Paul Scholes is tempermental and cant tackle to save himself

Source(s): I approve this message
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.