Suggest me best need for speed..?

i ve played underground series and most wanted,now i m lookin for somethin new..can anyone tell me which one is the best among shift,carbon and world?i dont want to start hotpursuit directly...please post the answer if u ve played at least two out of them..thnx in advance..

Update:

my platform is pc..and i wanna be strickly addicted to nfs..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • nasty1
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i love the need for speed series,i own them all from ps1 to date.i would try shift 1,this takes place on tracks from around the world and is a great game.if you have the xbox 360 you can get the ferrari dlc and the exotic dlc,unfortunately the ps3 only has the exotics dlc but it is really good.i don't really care for hot pursuit 3 because criterion forgot where burnout ended and need for speed began,i call it either,need for burnout or burnout for speed.hope this helps.

Source(s): need for speed fan.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Carbon is very good! Try shift though it's really good. But yea I basically recommend all of them BUT the best free roam/racing nfs is Porsche unleashed(for PC) it's an older game but amazing graphics and amazing cars(Porsches obviously). There are tone of modes like repairing your car when you hit a wall or repair something you broke on your car and the best thing is that it's totally free to repair it!! I love this game

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think World would be the best if you are looking for sumthin new

but i would go with Most wanted if your looking for a great racing experience

Source(s): Pleyed em all
  • 9 years ago

Try Gran Turismo.

Source(s): Cos Stone Cold said so.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

NFS SHIFT 2 IS THE BEST. OMG U SHULD HAVE IT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.