1 moon.

Is it ok to have 3 ACF in the tank

5 Answers

Relevance
  • sue
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. African clawed frogs will eat any fish they think they can swallow ( & have huge mouths)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tyrell
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I don't think that would be the best idea because African Clawed Frogs eat anything that can fit into their mouth. The neon tetras would probably be eaten as well as the small pleco.

If you get a more bigger(non-aggresive) fish, the frogs will ignore them. :)

Source(s): I wanted ACF's.
  • 9 years ago

I would suggest an African Dwarf Frog. Clawed ones get big and eat smaller fish. I saw a full grown one that ate a Betta fish before.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you will notice that every once in a while, a cory, a neon and whatever a moon is, will dissapear, then the pleco will dissapear and the frog will die because the pleco gets stuck.

ACF's are coldwater, the other fish are tropical.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jewett
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no longer good thought. they are going to devour fish a similar length as themselves or smaller. they are going to chase the different fish until under pressure and doubtless die. Your crayfish will ultimately arise with the frog and initiate engaged on ingesting it is limbs. I unquestionably have been there and completed that, my oldest frog became into 15-sixteen yrs previous whilst handed directly to the excellent beyond and that i found by way of the years to maintain them with their very own variety.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.