Help me choose the best underwear.?

Boxers (briefs) or briefs? Cuz, every brief I buy always has a space in the side and my (male) friends keep on seeing my balls. It's okay if he sees it but I also need a little privacy. And I never notice it cuz my briefs still feel comfortable. Anyway, sometime it will also show my dick at the top cuz my... show more Boxers (briefs) or briefs?

Cuz, every brief I buy always has a space in the side and my (male) friends keep on seeing my balls. It's okay if he sees it but I also need a little privacy. And I never notice it cuz my briefs still feel comfortable. Anyway, sometime it will also show my dick at the top cuz my underwear fell down.
But also, every boxer I use, is a little bit transparent so they see my large and long dick/penis. And even thought if it is not transparent, they still see my dick through the shape in the middle like a bulge. And whenever I bend my back, they see my dick hanging like I'm gonna piss.

Help me cuz they love partying NAKED/IN UNDERWEAR. I'm a little bit of a nudist cuz I also love being in parties in UNDERWEAR. But well its okay if I'm naked like no underwear at all but it's not that okay.