Google Chrome showing an DNS Error?

I have tried EVERYTHING this stupid error has told me to do. I've done it multiple times, and I've searched online for answers to fix this. Google Chrome was working perfectly fine a few hours ago! Now I go to get on it and it shows the error below. Please help!? "This webpage is not available The... show more I have tried EVERYTHING this stupid error has told me to do. I've done it multiple times, and I've searched online for answers to fix this. Google Chrome was working perfectly fine a few hours ago! Now I go to get on it and it shows the error below. Please help!?
"This webpage is not available
The server at www.google.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
Try adding Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or check with your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working.
If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, try the following steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN."
Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address."
Update: Nope, none of those worked. As for Romeo, I followed the directions, but got stuck when it said to change my Network interface card to, "Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC"
It did not show up as an option for me.