what do you think about the university of Idaho?

I've lived in northern Idaho all my life and can't really afford to travel for collage. Would anyone here recommend the state of Idaho?

Favorite Answer

I came from out of state (willingly from the Midwest) and earned my Masters from the U of I. I was accepted into more prestigious programs, but chose U of I because the professors in my field were remarkable. My teachers were national award winners and immensely talented people.

Not sure where you live in northern Idaho or how much time you've spent in Moscow, but it's a lively community. There's an interesting convergence of ideas: from the logging to religious to the university community....and how they all intermix. Tons of debate and pedestrian friendly zones. It's a great place to go to school, feel safe, and interact with other opinions.

I live in western Washington now, but always have a soft spot for the U of I.

The main campus of the public university of every state provides fine educational opportunities as do most of their other campuses.