Do you answer Questions on Yahoo before reading everyone Else's answers first?

Once ive answered I find out some people have already said the same answer i gave..shame ...Does this Happen to you?

Favorite Answer

Yeahh because the higher up you are on the answers, the more thumbs up you get! hehe, okay I'm a thumbs up wh0re, it's no big deal or anything...usually I just answer really quick with something good and then go back and edit...

it relies upon. some people do have humorous solutions and which could be a reliable element. it potential that some people have a humorousness. i for my area don't sense the ought to examine each and every physique else's solutions till now giving my very very own enter in spite of the undeniable fact that. I have already got a bent to no longer supply an identical answer as each and every physique else besides and that i like to respond to questions that are opinion based or biblical based so as that my answer would be diverse than somebody else's.

Sometimes... I dont mean it though. But some people answer at the same time so it's not their fault that happens.. And when that happens, they might not even check their answer..

• ?

Yes, you should put down your own answer/opinion first. If other people put something different and you know they are right, then change your answers.

• I look at the other answers first

because I don't want people to think that I'm a answer stealer :(

• bet

I just answer without reading any answers.

• AJ

sometimes i read one or two of the answers first and then answer

Yaaaaaaaa but I dnt look It dsnt matter if it's an opinion question

I answer first.

If I have something really original or funny, I might check first.