How do Rose and Tom from Waterloo Road know each other?

They seem to be really close but i'm not sure how they know each other as i only started watching it last series. Someone pleasee tell me hoe tom and rose are such good friends?

Favorite Answer

They used to go out, but Rose had an alcohol problem, so Tom decided to date other random people from the school for a while.

i'm a great Waterloo highway fan & I in many situations make functional i'm the quite one contained interior the room once I watch it so as that no person talks even because of the fact the perfect bits are on :P. My common characters are Rachel & Eddie. to reply to a minimum of one in each and all of the quite a few answerer's question, definite it keeps to be on because of the fact it is no longer even a million/2 way by yet as there is 20 episodes in finished, very final week replaced into the two the 8th or 9th i will't bear in techniques :] xxxxxxxxxxxx

They are going out with each other ,they met at school ,rose used to work in the kitchen.

Tom was is a teacher

Rose was a dinner lady

They b***ed for a bit

She drank

He couldn't cope

She left for a while

He put it about with th other teachers

In th end

Sam was ill she came bk on th screen

They prob will get bk and b**k a bit more

:)

Source(s): Watch Waterloo Road Everyyyy Week :)

they had a thing for ach other a little time after the kelly's came into town and then decided to leave them be but he is and will probebly always be a close family friend hope tht helped x