How do Rose and Tom from Waterloo Road know each other?

They seem to be really close but i'm not sure how they know each other as i only started watching it last series. Someone pleasee tell me hoe tom and rose are such good friends?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They used to go out, but Rose had an alcohol problem, so Tom decided to date other random people from the school for a while.

• 4 years ago

i'm a great Waterloo highway fan & I in many situations make functional i'm the quite one contained interior the room once I watch it so as that no person talks even because of the fact the perfect bits are on :P. My common characters are Rachel & Eddie. to reply to a minimum of one in each and all of the quite a few answerer's question, definite it keeps to be on because of the fact it is no longer even a million/2 way by yet as there is 20 episodes in finished, very final week replaced into the two the 8th or 9th i will't bear in techniques :] xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They are going out with each other ,they met at school ,rose used to work in the kitchen.

• 10 years ago

Tom was is a teacher

Rose was a dinner lady

They b***ed for a bit

She drank

He couldn't cope

She left for a while

He put it about with th other teachers

In th end

Sam was ill she came bk on th screen

They prob will get bk and b**k a bit more

:)

Source(s): Watch Waterloo Road Everyyyy Week :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

they had a thing for ach other a little time after the kelly's came into town and then decided to leave them be but he is and will probebly always be a close family friend hope tht helped x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.