why did adam ant fall out with marco pirroni?

Favorite Answer

Some months after he came off medication in 2009 Adam started to display symptoms of the mania side of his bipolar disorder. He pulled out of a deal with Sony and a planned gig at the O2 and instead started on his present comeback in which his symptoms have been there for all to see onstage and in interviews. Some time about March 2010 Marco confronted Adam about his symptoms and urged him to get back onto medication and Adam froze him out. Adam did this to several other people too.

Since then Adam has become convinced that Marco has handed over the work-in-progress from an abandoned box-set project of early Ant demos to bootleggers. This is not in fact true, a small number of demos got accidentally leaked to a file-sharing site eight years ago when the box-set was still very much in progress and Marco had nothing to do with the leak but try telling Adam.

Adam also suspects Marco of involvement in getting him sent back to a psychiatric ward for a month in May/June 2010.

For some time Marco accepted all this as just Adam being ill but when Adam slagged him off in the Sun on New Years Eve 2010, Marco washed his hands of him.

1

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy

Marco Pirroni

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/N9i3J

Marco Pirroni (born 27 April 1959, in London) is a rock guitarist from England who has worked with Adam Ant, Adam Ant (born Stuart Leslie Goddard on 3 November 1954) is an English musician who gained popularity as the lead singer of 1980s New Wave/post-punk group Adam & the Ants and later as a solo artist. He is also an actor, having appeared in two dozen films or television episodes between 1985 and 1999 In September 2006, he published his autobiography, Stand and Deliver. The paperback edition, published a year later (September 2007) contains a new epilogue which covers the year following the initial hardcover release. Ant performed a live reading from his books (his first live performance in 11 years) at the Bloomsbury Theatre in London on 24 September 2007. In February 2008, Ant announced a new book project - a deluxe, illustrated book provisionally titled Adam Ant Art. It is envisaged as "a very personal book ... that celebrates his artistic influences and inspirations, both musical and visual."The book has since been cancelled.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): adam ant fall marco pirroni: https://biturl.im/KdtIT

Holly's answer is partially true, but "St Marco" was indeed involved in Adam's sectioning in May 2010. He visited Adam's mother to persuade her to sign the papers, based on his advice that Adam had made "death threats". Adam does have legitimate complaints about the sectioning and other disputes. As with any long relationship, there were issues on both sides but it is not all a figment of Adam's imagination caused by his illness.

• ?2 years agoReport

i did read marco had something to do with it. its not all lies coming from adam or anxiety from his illness marco did say something but wont admit it its 50/50 between them but i dont blame adam for being upset something DID come between them

It doesn't matter if Marco helped get him committed. It's called tough love. Marco loved Adam. Sometimes when you love someone who is in denial & won't help themselves, you step in & make a decision that is bet for that person.

Sometimes, that person ends up hating you for it. But, in the end, it worked out for Adam. He is in better mental health due to it.

I have a good friend I collaborated with musically. We met as teens in 1985. He deals with depression & is mellow-dramatic over every little issue. He has progressively gotten worse through the years.

There have been times I called him out on his sh... & he wrote me off, for YEARS. He blamed me, even though I was calling him out on HIS issues.

I love the guy, but at this point... I am too old to deal with all the pointless drama & alcoholism. I want him to get help, sober up, be happier, but there is only so much I can do.

I gave up. I washed my hands of him, as far as trying to help him. I won't talk to him about his problems anymore. He doesn't want to hear the truth. He only wants to hear things that support his victim mentality.

I hope Marco & Adam can reconcile their friendship, but trying to be friends with a manic is difficult.

Idk